Equipment Financing and Leasing: Which One Is Right For You?
You need the right equipment to build a thriving company, and a trusted financial partner can help. The equipment financing program at TCF Capital makes buying or leasing commercial tools quick and hassle-free. Our team knows how to structure suitable packages for businesses in all industries and gives all current and prospective clients personalized service and care.
Equipment Financing for Established Businesses
If your company has been in business for two years or longer, you could be eligible for our most favorable financing terms. We offer competitive benefits, like:
- Up to $500,000 for middle-market items
- Loans greater than $500,000 for large items
- Up to 84 months to repay
- Little or no down payment required
- Varied payment structures
- Excellent interest rates
Applications for less than $150,000 do not require a financial statement. Apply for small-item financing today, and you could be approved in 24 hours. Middle and large-ticket items require three to five days for approval.
We offer customized financing programs for startup companies that have been in business for less than two years. We also provide the following loan options for exceptional circumstances:
- Sale & Lease Back Program– Sell your equipment to us, and we’ll lease it back to you with affordable monthly payments. You can still use the equipment while benefitting from the equity.
- B, C, and D Credit Program– A complicated financial past does not have to limit your business’s future. Applicants with damaged credit may still qualify for equipment financing with this program.
Leasing equipment makes sense if you only need it for a short time or are worried that it will be obsolete soon. Leasing also lets you keep credit lines and cash free for other needs. Government agencies and entities qualify for guaranteed-approved leasing through our Government and Municipal Leasing program.
Call or email TCF Capital for more details about our equipment financing and leasing programs.